Would be interesting to know what skins everyone’s using.

The skin I’m using is 霜滅 SOUMETSU by thetasigma

Been using this skin since it was released and I haven’t found a better skin yet, this was the first skin that made me stop frankensteining together other skins to get a skin that I can actually play well with and it looks great.

• Quills@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    5 days ago

i’ve been an osu!lazer player for a while now, And since i started so i’ve been trough two skins, used to use the default argon pro (with some changes to the gameplay UI, personal taste) but currently i’m using Neynda. Remaster by nikano, Also with some personal changes to the gameplay UI, yes haha

• FischOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      5 days ago

I’ve been playing on lazer for quite a while now too but I really can’t play with the Argon Pro skin and I think it’s because the hitcircles aren’t transparent. Just makes it really hard to read. I’m gonna try that other skin tho, it looks really nice from the screenshots.

• Quills@sh.itjust.works
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 days ago

Also, nice to see an osu! post here, was really expecting something to interact with, but i’m not very good with making these kinds of posts myself, thanks there! :3

• FischOPM
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        5 days ago

Yeah, I just randomly thought of asking that but I feel like there should be more posts where people can actually engange, otherwise there’s not much of a point to this community. But it seems like some people didn’t like this at all, judging by the downvotes.

• FischOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 days ago

Looks interesting, gonna try that out later