Welcome to Round 4 of the Hot Lap Challenge

Sim: Assetto Corsa
Track: Suzuka
Car: Formula Hybrid 2018
Weather: Clear
Track: Optimum
Temperature: 20.0C
Wind: 0k/m

If you do not have Assetto Corsa, please submit your times with the sim you are using, replicating the track conditions as closely as possible.

Please use the car’s default setup. You may only adjust fuel levels, tyres, TC, ABS, Brake Bias, and ERS deployment level.

You have until 27/08/2023 23:59 to submit your best lap. Please only submit times in a top level comment. If you have already submitted a lap and you improve, please edit your top level comment.

Please include a screenshot of your lap time for verification.

Notes

You may change ERS deployment mode to Hotlap.
You will need to map a button to DRS if you don’t have that.

Last time out

I managed to just edge SimpleDev and F4celess for the win.

Driver Time
itsmikeyd 1:31.207
SimpleDev 1:31.662
F4celess 1:31.907
Tester J 1:33.755
c2c2 1:34.935
  • SimpleDev@infosec.pub
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    10 months ago

Well you’ll probably really enjoy This Video haha!

The MGU-H mode was on the “motor” so it doesn’t count for this challenge but still that’s the absolute most I can get out of the car!

I’m right on the edge of my ability through a lot of this lap, proper sweaty attempt.

I’ll run in the correct mode for an official lap if I end up needing to, no worries there. At most the advantage was a few tenths as ERS deployment per lap is limited.

Moar people need to join up and give it a go!

• itsmikeyd@lemmy.mlOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

That’s a stonking lap mate. Hopefully I can find some time to attempt it later this week, but idk if that happens. I’d like to see what I can do with a better T1, Degna 1, and Spoon.