• Nakoichi [they/them]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

It’s really funny the whole MAGA communist/patsoc/infra phenomenon. Everyone fucking hates this country, even libs are starting to see it. The chuds think it’s literally turning communists, the liberals see the cracks but have no theory to come up with solutions and us actual communists hate it for the correct reason. Even rich people see which way the wind is blowing, and then you have these dipshit opportunists/tailists trying to twist the words of past revolutionaries to say we need to be patriotic for this shit hole.

If they are actually an op then they are the absolute stupidest op in history and with any luck it backfires and instead of making actual communists look bad it sort of gives us ample opportunity to clarify what we are actually fighting for and who.

• BeamBrain [he/him]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

Everyone fucking hates this country, even libs are starting to see it.

It’s still hilarious to me that in 2016 they thought “America is already great” was a winning message

• markr [he/him, any]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

I’m fine with poor kids getting a really shitty meal but why are we paying for rich kids to get decent meals? I think this program needs a bureaucracy that investigates and qualifies each child to make sure their circumstances are dire enough to qualify for a substandard shitty lunch. Also there should be drug testing to make sure the qualified families aren’t getting high.