History do be repeating itself, first as tragedy then as, you know, the thing.

They have already started speedrunning the 2016 election and blaming leftists and gay people. This time they are not even waiting for the election, they have started blaming us 5 months in advance since everybody knows it’s joever joever

please go dunk on this nerd - link

• Dirt_Owl [comrade/them, they/them]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

Holy shit I lost half of my brain cell reading that Reddit thread.

Why did I even click the link, I don’t have a Reddit account to reply to them with.

But good lord these nerds need to be bullied.

A trans person who said they suffered just as much under Biden as under Trump got down voted for just saying her experience lmao

Jesus Christ what a shithole.

If that trans person is a Hexbear and sees this, I am so sorry that Redditors are fucking brainless ghouls. But know to outsiders you made a damn better point than the blueMAGAs telling you to vote for Genocide Joe.

• kristina [she/her]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

fr. there are still homeless trans people all over the place, this is simple proof that this country is built to fuck us, no matter the party

• rayne [she/her]@hexbear.net
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        2 months ago

Your comment made me want to read the comments.

The poster that made these memes is such an idiot and I wish I had a Reddit account just so I could bully him.

You should always be critical of the people you vote for, but more my point was that if we jest and joke about Biden (or whoever the dem representative is), then we make open mockery of our party and its candidates not only more accessible, but easily replicable, which will invariably cause even some people who would’ve voted effectively against Trump to reconsider because “well that was embarrassing when Biden tripped down the stairs”

So many things wrong with this post. It’s good to be critical but not so critical. And the our party shit.

So blind to patriarchal binaries. BlueMAGA fr.

I’m tempted to make a Reddit account just to call them out on their double think.