I’m looking for any suggestions for smartwatch that it similar like Google Pixel Phones with GrapheneOS. Is there such a thing?

• slacktoid@lemmy.ml
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        2 months ago

Notifications, media control, minor navigation aids, some heart rate stuff (they’ve linked some papers for their algorithm which I think is cool cause now we can discuss the validity of said algorithm for heart rate monitoring) and most importantly 1024 (the game)

And 1 week (approx) of battery life

• Harald_im_Netz@feddit.org
            link
            fedilink
            Deutsch
            arrow-up
            ·
            2 months ago

I’m a PineTime-user too, but be advised, that there is no sleep tracking, and the heartrate measurement is not passive, nor does it work in the background.

But if you want a simple watch for notifications, weather, time, step count, and a handy flashlight, with up to three weeks uptime with one charge, the pinetime is for you!

Also, you might want to consider joining the PineTime-Community, bring some life there! <3

• Shatur@lemmy.ml
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        2 months ago

Similar to what most smartwatches can: measure heartbeat, show notifications and answer calls from your smartphone, flashlight (by showing white write screen), show weather, etc.

• InFerNo@lemmy.ml
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          2 months ago

You can’t actually take calls on the PT, you can use it to pick up your phone.

It’s pretty barebones, but I like it for the price that it costs and the freedom it gives.