Hey folks, one more small update about UI improvements before a bigger blog post next week. I’m afraid Shattered Pixel Dungeon v2.5 isn’t going to be ready for beta in July, but it’s very close!

v2.5 includes a few other UI improvements in addition to all the ones I’ve shown off: a display for badges in the in-game journal window, a better alchemy UI layout for larger screens, and a full journal UI from the main menu (pictured here)!

(Image Description: An image showing new Journal UI from the main menu. Badges are currently being shown (which is unchanged), but there are new tabs for catalogs, the dungeon guide, and alchemy.)

• USNWoodwork@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

When you add the cleric class you should sell it as a $1.99 upgrade. I’d happily contribute on a game that has given me some much entertainment.

• 00-Evan@lemmy.worldOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

I do want to look into ways to encourage more supporter purchases, especially on the Google Play verison, but it’s never going to be locking a major content update behind a paywall.

• amazing_stories@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

That blog post you just published is incredible, so much good stuff I’ve been wanting for years. You do a fantastic job balancing content releases and quality of life releases.