• Burstar@lemmy.dbzer0.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

When there are literally thousands of serial killers and the school was declared closed but filled with children to protect the serial killers it is justified at this point because to negotiate with terrorists itself promotes these tragedies. A school gets flattened so a dozen others might live. The greater good.

• ebits21@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 months ago

lol no it’s still not justified to kill a bunch of innocent kids.

link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        2 months ago

So if the only way to save your children was to pull a lever to have the trolley hit another child who happens to also be throwing rocks at yours you’d not pull it? You’d watch your children get run over to save the life of a hostile child? How believable you sound.

link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            2 months ago

I mean, they are even referenced as throwing stones (a… gasp hostile act) in your fellow terrorist warcrime supporter’s links, but you continue to believe what you want.

• WanderingVentra@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        2 months ago

Whenever I’m curious about how people got in the frame of mind to support the Nazis, I just have to see those kinds of comments to remember how. Some people haven’t evolved past that dehumanization apparently.

• sunzu@kbin.run
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          2 months ago

That dude has Ukraine flag too… You would think that he would known what it means to be an underdod getting raw dawged.

It ain’t like Israel is a Ukrainian or Canadian ally, well maybe Canada not sure tho