• PorkRollWobbly@lemmy.ml
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        11 months ago

Your IP is being traced. Authorities will be at your location shortly with a warrant for spilling state secrets.

• affiliate@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        11 months ago

this is way more convenient than the duckduck go browser. works on all my other applications too. thanks!

• 30p87@feddit.de
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        11 months ago

Recommended for privacy and blocking other apps’ tracking, not recommended in favor of firefox as it’s just as privacy respecting, supports addons, sync etc.

• jimmydoreisalefty@lemmus.org
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

Simpsons have been on long enough for them to do everything.

Sad part, this is still being used, just look at russiagate from 2016/2020 and other fearmongering politicians use against people that step out of the party lines.

• Daft_ish@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      11 months ago

Have you seen the posts on lemmy.ml? The joke is how text book and unoriginal these right wing propagandists are. It’s like, oh no, there are tankies everywhere! Except no, there is just you freaking out about tankies 100 times a day.

• jimmydoreisalefty@lemmus.org
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        11 months ago

Thank you for poining it out!

I am not to aware on that subject, usually I try to ignore unless I can chime in with my views where I can learn something for the people.

• Daft_ish@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      11 months ago

Ummm… this is literally just a wiki article. If you think it might be describing something familiar that’s just your brian recognizing obvious patterns.