Honest question

• LaGG_3 [he/him, comrade/them]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

So should I play Horizon Forbidden West instead of this? I don’t like tedious shit.

I get that people have different tastes in games, but that’s a funny “not tedious” game to play instead of Death Stranding lol

• FearsomeJoeandmac [he/him, he/him]@hexbear.netOP
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        2 months ago

I don’t get you. There’s more exploration than running deliveries back and forth and falling on my ass every 5 seconds. Other biomes than “Welsh and scottish moors, but in america”

You a Death Stranding fanboy?

• FearsomeJoeandmac [he/him, he/him]@hexbear.netOP
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            edit-2
            2 months ago

Death stranding is about falling on your ass every 5 seconds and listening to a baby cry through the ps5s controller speaker.

I don’t mind no Direction, Demon Souls remake and bloodborne are my favorite sony exclusives.

I gave stranding a chance and it’s boring IMO.

• callouscomic@lemm.ee
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              ·
              edit-2
              2 months ago

I think they’re trying to point out that both Death Stranding and Horizon Forbidden West are basically the same Ubisoft-style open-world slop. Don’t expect much other than a giant world and tons of the same crap to do over and over.

I’m also a fan of Horizon Zero Dawn. Forbidden West was a downgrade. It was just more of the same, but now Aloy won’t STFU and she literally spoils puzzles for you.

• imogen_underscore [it/its, she/her]@hexbear.net
                link
                fedilink
                English
                arrow-up
                ·
                edit-2
                2 months ago

lol death stranding is one of the only good pc AAAs of the decade. it’s a piece of art. putting it on the same level as Ubisoft slop is such an insult and completely mischaracterises the work even if it’s not for you personally.