I just realised that “like it’s your first time” has a positive connotation I guess, but like… motherfucker? Do most people have non-awful first-time experiences of sex? Between garbage sex ed and cisheteronormativity I just can’t imagine. I doubt it was even momentous for most people tbh? Idk.

• anarchoilluminati [comrade/them]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    2 months ago

I guess I’m in the minority here but I had a great first experience and still remember it. It wasn’t awkward because it was with a girlfriend in high school I already had for a bit and were building up to it. It was very sweet but passionate when it did happen. She was convinced for a while I was lying about it being my first time (I wasn’t) because I generally knew what I was doing, but only generally as I wasn’t lost. We were pretty young and stayed together for years after that and fucked like rabbits, like anytime and anywhere and all the time. I’m actually coincidentally currently where we first did the deed and did it many times again after that. We broke up near the beginning of college and eventually reconnected mid/late-20’s, still were in sync and had the same passion, but the relationship outside of that wasn’t great. We’re not together anymore and I haven’t spoken to her in years, but I know if we met up again that we’d still pick up where we left off. Anyway, I remember her and all of it very fondly. She was beautiful. I was very lucky to find someone that was such a perfect sexual match out the gate, had worse experiences later when I had more experience ironically.

I was honestly fondly remembering my first time probably like a few days ago.