It is incredibly nasally and she doesn’t emphasize words enough. She sounds like the stereotypical toxic bitch. Not to mention the incredibly awkward fits of giggles. Overall she lacks authenticity as a speaker. It didn’t bother me during the 2020 election but now she’s right up there with Tulsi Gabbard for most irritating to listen to.

I will do my damnest to mute the tv anytime there’s a sound bite of her.

• Boinkage@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

Account is 1 hour old. This is the only post. For future reference comrade, most astroturf campaigns use bot accounts that have been randomly posting and commenting to each other to create some semblance of authenticity before they start to try to influence the US election cycle. Go ahead and delete this and try again with some bot accounts that have been cooking a little while longer. You can ask your coworker at the Russian election interference office in the cubicle next to you if you have any questions.

• elbucho@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 months ago

You have to understand: it’s really difficult to find good people when they keep sending their talent off to die in senseless meat wave-style attacks for marginal, non-strategically important gains in territory. It takes a while to build up the skills necessary to astroturf effectively. At least he speaks English!

To OP: you’re doing great, man. Don’t let the haters get you down. Seriously, don’t. It’ll negatively affect your performance, and they’ll send you to the front line.

• revengecrab@lemmy.worldOP
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        2 months ago

LoL this is right wing equivalent insanity. I guess lemmy is no different from the crazies on Twitter. Reddit appears more based

• dipshit@hilariouschaos.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

I actually have an AI set up that uses her voice since I really enjoy it. The only time I couldn’t stand to hear her voice was when I had the AI read this post to me out loud.