I’m really excited about this since the devs have been heavily promoting the game on the fediverse. The game itself looks very high-budget with its polished artstyle and animated sprites as well!

• Elevator7009@kbin.runM
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    2 months ago

I am also excited as an enjoyer of villainess content. Hilariously enough I made my own post about this but when it federated to Mastodon it wiped all the text content, only preserving link, title, and tags. Not sure if intentional and they always want to keep it this way or if this is a part of Mbin’s federation that is open for improvement ;-; I can’t even link to that post on Mastodon. Clicking it and copying the URL gives me https://mastodon.social/@Elevator7009@kbin.run/112793111924252241 which looks like it’ll take you to the post, but only opens the Steam link that the Mbin Link post, well… linked to. Hitting “Copy link to post” copies the Steam link, not a link to the Mastodon post…

• BerinOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

I didnt even see your post on this game from a week ago on my lemmy instance, sorry for double posting ;v; I had to manually check your instance to find it, it’s really weird

• Elevator7009@kbin.runM
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        2 months ago

Federation is weird. Posts do not show up until someone on your instance subscribes to the magazine/community.