Hello everyone,

I would like to keep this community active, as it is probably a topic everyone is interested in.

However one of the main issues I have is that back on Reddit, most of the content was about people sharing personal stories/concerns with their financial situation. Not really something that easy to emulate as we have a much smaller group of people.

Is there any other type of content you would like to see? I sometimes feel like personal finance strategies are usually detailed well enough in the various wikis (we might want to copy Reddit’s one at some point, but for the time being, I guess just go back there).

Should we orient it more like an open question community with things such as “what is the best change you made in your investment strategy?” “what do you always plurge on beyond reason?”

Feel free to share your opinion!

• alex [they, il]@jlai.lu
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

I like the more personal questions like (your suggestion) “what do you always plurge on beyond reason?”, as well as small tips threads. I’m not American or in the US, so usually the investment part of the personal finance communities is just completely irrelevant to me, thus my preference :)