Hey Adventurers, July is coming to an end and I owe you guys an update!

Unfortunately, I’m going to miss my earlier estimate of a beta during July. This is mainly due to v2.5.0 becoming a much bigger update than I originally planned. I’m now anticipating v2.5.0 will be ready for beta around the second full week of August. In the meantime though, let’s go over some of the new stuff that’s coming soon!

Read the Full Post Here

• Scubus@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

I seem to recall reading a while back that there will be a new class added eventually? I think paladin? Does anyone have any news on that?

Also, those patches are awesome! Bestiary and upgrade scroll fix look sweet.

• 00-Evan@lemmy.worldOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 month ago

The cleric is going to the the focus of v3.0.0, which is almost certainly going to be the next major update after v2.5.0. I can’t give an ETA yet but late this year seems most likely.

• Pickyfan@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

This might be pre-emptive, I don’t know if you already implementrd this, but in the new upgrade window for the ring of sharpshooting, can you add upgrade stats for the bow as well

I feel like a lot of people miss that it also upgrades the bow

• 00-Evan@lemmy.worldOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 month ago

The level boost isn’t changed for the bow vs. other thrown weapons, so there’s no need to put in another line on the update window. The item’s description is probably a better place for clarity on that front.