• mozz@mbin.grits.dev
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    1 month ago

Tell you what, set me up so I can talk to the authors; they can raise their “debunkings” and I can respond in detail, and they’re okay publishing that alongside their misinformation. If having your world views challenged can be a two way street, then I’m so down.

If it is just me being required to give views to what I am highly confident is a bunch of bullshit trying to ruin the democracy in a country I care about, then no, I think I will not.

You’re not from the US, correct? I didn’t see you answer the guy who asked who it was that taught you to write decimal points to separate thousands groupings when writing a dollar amount.

• Linkerbaan@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 month ago

What a long comment without any content on the video. Amazing.

Ended it by pulling random ad-hominems out of thin air too very impressive. You’re from Russia right?

• mozz@mbin.grits.dev
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 month ago

Totally normal.

If I went into a Brazilian political forum and was super enthusiastic about telling the Brazilians who they should be voting for, and then after I made it sort of a part time job for a while, someone realized that I don’t speak Portuguese and asked hey what’s up with that, where are you from, and I said not, oh my wife is from Brazil so I’m into it, or yeah I moved here I’m living in Rio for the year for work but I haven’t learned, or none of your business why but yes it’s of interest to me, but HOW DARE YOU AD HOMINEM ME and receive it as an attack… yeah that would be super normal. Totally ordinary stuff.