A bit late today, sorry for that.

I’ll try to automate this process, probably next week.

• Maharashtra@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

So far it’s splendid.

I woke up with my head nearing an explosion, but the sheer force of my will was enough to stop the countdown, what is a testimony to my unbreakable character. Yay me!

On my way to work I made a new friend - a very energetic gentleman, who certainly didn’t want to ran me over with his car. We exchanged pleasentries, and he tried to make me laugh by showing his funny grimaces while passing by. It was fun!

At work I was greeted with what we call in IT “a fire”. One of our oldest machines broke, and since there’s a tiny, ancient computer hidden inside, it became my task to fix it. Now, those were very refreshing hours, when our whole corpo freezed because one tiny, ancient computer refused to work.

I can’t wait to see what the upcoming hours will bring! 🤘

• BlazeOP
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

On my side, things are pretty okay. Currently preparing for my parents visiting me tomorrow, so a bit of cleaning / tidying.

• kersploosh@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    10 months ago

Just peachy. I was able to ride my bicycle to work, which is always a good way to start the day. It’s going to be hot this afternoon, around 105F/40C, but I’m still looking forward to the ride home. It isn’t too far and I have a cold shower waiting for me when I get there.

Wildfire smoke from Canada seems to be drifting into my area. I’m hoping it blows away soon rather than settling in for an extended period.

• BlazeOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

That’s very warm, good luck with that!

• Krzak@discuss.online
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

Fixed a flat bike tire with my dad. I’m making chilli oil now. If you want, I could help with automation. I can do a little programming so maybe we could work something out. If you don’t need help, I’d like to see how you do it if you’re comfortable with sharing your process :) just wanting to learn

• TheHottub@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

Woke up at 4am with back and stomach pain. Also, had a bad dream that I had remote control in my hand that would shock people when I pressed the button. I didn’t realize I was shocking people til it was too late and they were attacking me. Now I’m here.

• BlazeOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

Happy to help you deal with boredom!