• Daniel Retana@mastodon.ie
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

@Izzgo @squirrel Yes, you can. Right now I’m writing from Mastodon and I can give upvotes, create posts, follow users and communities.

Not only I can interact with Lemmy/Kbin I also can do it with PixelFeed and PeerTube. I’ve done it on the last two a couple of times. In the case of Lemmy/Kbin I do it daily.

• Feels Good Man@feddit.de
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

Right now I’m writing from Mastodon

As in you are using your Mastodon-Account, or as in you are using a Mastodon-Client to browse Lemmy Communities? If it’s the later one, I’m curious how this thread or a Video on PeerTube looks like on a Mastodon-Client. Do you mind sharing a screenshot?

• Daniel Retana@mastodon.ie
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        1 year ago

@Benutzer I hate every Mastodon client that I’ve tried (specially FediLab).
        I just access to my Mastodon instance from my browser (Firefox) and Lemmy/Kbin from also my browser. I copy the fediverse link on a post and paste it in my Mastodon search bar.
        Then I interact with the content.

Videos look like the ones that you can see on toots and photos from PixelFeed look like normal photos.

Speaking about looking. Here’s a photo of how one of my replies and a reply from Lemmy (Beehaw) looks like.

• SeedyOne@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Not at all. I’m curious exactly how it’s done myself.

In fact, it’d be amazing if someone made a little gif or video that showed how easily the fediverse can cross communicate.