DW Day 23 will be hosted by the DW+ Discord Server (link below). Whether you’re a seasoned player or a complete beginner, we invite you to celebrate with us. Dungeon World, as well as Dungeon World-Adjacent systems, will be featured, making it a perfect opportunity to dive into these fast and narrative-driven games.

From r/dungeonworld.

Or directly to the event Discord.

• JimmyDabomb@ttrpg.network
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Hey all, I’m running my own game for this!

Game Title: Welcome to Dungeon World

System: Stock Dungeon World - Core Playbooks Only

Format: Discord. Google Docs for character sheets.

Time: Saturday, July 15, 2023 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Safety Tools: Lines and Veils, X- Card

Tone: Light-Comedy, Heavy-Adventure, Combat, No Gore, Summer Movie Style, PG-13ish Rating

Requirements: Voice, Use of Discord Die-Roller.

Setting:

The Last of the Dystin - An ancient prophecy, a being out of time, and our heroes in a desert canyon of doom.

This game is for people who are new to Dungeon World and want to see what the fuss is all about. This game will focus on teaching basic rules, demonstrating how moves work, and narrative-first approaches. The game will embrace the GM Rule of draw maps, leave blanks. A dungeon starter will be utilized, but many of the details will be filled in at the table. Players familiar with D&D (old or new) are welcome. Players new to RPGs in general are welcome. Players who just want to relax and have fun are also welcome.

Bonds will be formed at the table. Players are expected to work as a team, not necessarily get along.

Find me on the Discord. Username is the same. :-)