• Vanth@reddthat.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    20 days ago

I ate something weird. All plans are put on hold, new plans are to turtle up until I feel better and I can eat, drink, and sleep normally.

• ℕ𝕖𝕞𝕠@midwest.social
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    20 days ago

For once it’s not just work! There’s still plenty of work, though: Monday is the first day of school and we’re pulling out all the school uniforms, making sure everything fits, seeing where the gaps are. Backpacks are already stuffed with necessary supplies. So the last thing is to soak up as much pool and waterslide fun as we can!

• Today@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    20 days ago

Little bit of house work, little bit of fun, little bit of Netflix in bed. Just got a patio griddle so we’re enjoying watching recipe videos.

• Zerlyna@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    20 days ago

I think it’s going to be a lazy weekend around the house. But the weather looks to be decent so I think I’ll try to find something outdoorsy to do with the preteen.

• inlandempire@jlai.lu
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    20 days ago

I was supposed to go hiking but the weather won’t allow it, so I’ll go next weekend instead !

• Elaine@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    20 days ago

Haircut and a Sci-Fi con on Saturday with friends and family. Other than that, just routine cleaning and slacking.

• GreyShuck@feddit.uk
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    20 days ago

This evening: pizza and a film - Breaking Away (1979)
    Tomorrow - gardening, then off to a medieval feast at a local museum
    Sunday - probably out for a hike somewhere, then a waterway bat survey in the evening

• curry@programming.dev
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    20 days ago

A colleague is moving overseas and we’re having a little party after office. Other than that, planning to sleep all weekend and binge some netflix stuff.

• Aussiemandeus@aussie.zone
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    20 days ago

I just had my wife’s friend and her partner over for tea, tomorrow we’re going go karting with several friends and their partners and then that evening going to a metal concert .

Friday night isn’t even done and I’m ready for next weekend

• kindenough@kbin.earth
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    20 days ago

My wife is out to a friends birthday party tomorrow evening. I never visit birthday party’s, too many people I don’t know is a great formula for anxiety.

So on Saturday it is; Barbershop, relax, cooking roti, chicken massala and long beans, relax some more, and maybe some gaming. Sunday we take a walk in the woods if it is not raining, after I do housekeeping. My wife is mostly working from home and I am early retired and do the housekeeping and cooking.

• edric@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    20 days ago

Make music. I finally completed my studio re-setup after moving 3 months ago and will be picking up where I left off with some unfinished projects.

• RebekahWSD@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    20 days ago

Eat the chocolate chip banana bread I made today, make more slow cooker soup in a few days, and play way too much Palia with my sibling.