Here’s a list of the best wireless headphones you can buy right now, as reviewed by Engadget editors…

• PeachMan@lemmy.one
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

I have tried several, and been thoroughly unimpressed. My advice is to save up and spend the extra money on ANC that’s actually good. Sony and Bose both make EXCELLENT cans with great battery life. QuietComfort from Bose, and the WH-1000XM series from Sony. Don’t cheap out, you’ll get an inferior product.

You can get them used if you want, usually for under $200. Just replace the ear pads if you’re paranoid about germs. I got a used set of WH-1000XM3’s from a friend and they’ve been amazing, for two years now.

You can find similar prices on eBay, or here: https://www.unclaimedbaggage.com/collections/headphones#/filter:vendor:Bose/filter:vendor:Sony/filter:ss_filter_type:On$2520Ear$252FOver$2520Ear

Unclaimed Baggage is a cool website, they sell stuff that people left on airplanes. Looks like there isn’t much in stock at the moment, but check back periodically and you’ll see a lot of good Bose deals.