This comment was in response to someone expressing regret about joining .ml if I recall correctly

Edit: I’m convinced all this guy does is camp out in front of his computer and wait for an excuse to abuse what itty bitty power he has.

• Kaboom@reddthat.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    22 days ago

No, the babies were decapitated. The question was whether or not they were dead beforehand.

And it wasn’t “onboarding”, lie or otherwise. October 7th was the onboarding, when Hamas broke a ceasefire and massacred over a thousand civilians.

• Karyoplasma
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      21 days ago

Like it or not, you have to explain your heightened military expenses to your general public and the general public in Western countries do not give the littlest of shits about 1000 murdered civilians in some country they likely couldn’t even point to on a map. 40 decapitated babies is bad and emotionally charged enough to dissuade them into hand-waving ammo and weapon shipments because now they are “making the world a better place”. The definition of onboarding.

I won’t reply to you any further than this. You may consider yourself the “winner” of this discussion, but it’s too taxing for my mental health to continue.