I ordered a grilled mackeral and found it had bones in it once I started eating it. It honestly ruined my desire to eat it.

• steakmeout@aussie.zone
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    10 months ago

Actually it’s more that you don’t know where you are and how to act with decency.

• pjhenry1216@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

Wow. Good one. Never had someone just respond with pure nonsense before. You only just realized what community this is and are trying to save face, huh?

• steakmeout@aussie.zone
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        10 months ago

Maybe instead of coming back to defend your poor behaviour, how about you own it and say you’ll do better in future?

link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          10 months ago

I didn’t behave poorly. I only see people parading through an autistic community asking everyone to act neurotypical. You’re a toxic individual and you don’t even know where you are. You’re going to bat for toxic people and someone even made the dumbass conclusion I was calling people autistic. You needed to not know where you are to come to that conclusion. It’s not my problem you fail to take into account your surroundings. You’re ignorant and a jackass. You think you have the moral high ground but youve been objectively and figuratively wrong in every sentence you’ve typed. I can only assume you’re a troll or an idiot. Let me know which so I know how to feel when I ignore your next claim to stupidity.

• steakmeout@aussie.zone
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            10 months ago

Yes you did. You even had to retratct your statement. Keep doubling down - it’s literally convincing no-one.

link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              10 months ago

You, uh, didn’t actually understand what I retracted, did you. The person posting has autism, dickwad. This is literally an autism community. I knew you’d make another claim to stupidity.

• steakmeout@aussie.zone
                link
                fedilink
                English
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                10 months ago

No I and others understood. You’re needlessly aggressive and your original statement and the way you’ve reacted each time is consistent.

You need to take a breath and a long hard look at yourself.

link
                  fedilink
                  arrow-up
                  ·
                  edit-2
                  10 months ago

You believed autism was an insult in an autism community. Why do you think I’m responding to your toxicity aggressively? I even left my comment there in full view because I’m not upset about what I said. Out of context (because it’s not available there), the comment would be considered extremely rude. In context, which was provided after the fact and explained why it was without it in the first place, changes the entire meaning. As someone who struggles with social cues (again, let’s remember where you are right now), even I’m able to understand that. You on the other hand saw the word autistic and immediately thought it was being used as an insult, entirely unaware of where you were.

I don’t understand what you mean by “others” as I have more upvotes and fewer downvotes than you in total over your attempt to defend your belief autism is a dirty word.

You did that. You keep not acknowledging it. But you saw the word “autism” and immediately jumped to believing it an insult. It was explained to you and then you doubled down on believing it an insult.

Now I have to believe you are only trolling. Theres no other acceptable response. You just want to anger people in this community, chose me, labeled autism an insult, and are bringing negativity.

Stop. I don’t know why you’re being so negative and toxic. And stop saying autism is an insult. Seriously.

Edit: the use of the word wasn’t directed at the commenter. Their comment, when our of context, basically was saying the poster should ignore their autism.

Looks like I’m not the only one who entirely misunderstands posts. I at least was able to understand being corrected about it the first time. You refused to listen to reason. This exchange with your toxicity is over.

• steakmeout@aussie.zone
                    link
                    fedilink
                    English
                    arrow-up
                    arrow-down
                    ·
                    10 months ago

They way you used autism in your sentence was pejorative. It’s interesting that you don’t see that. And sad.