• AlexisOhanian [he/him]@hexbear.netOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      4 years ago

It’s a very VeganCircleJerk type joke, it’s not so much meant to convert people as it is to point out the hypocrisy of slaughtering designated “farm animals”.

The posts are very similar to the huge r/peoplefuckingdying subreddit, just look at what the front of r/caninecuisine is: https://www.reddit.com/r/caninecuisine/

Reddit getting off their asses to immediately ban them makes it funnier when communities like r/butchery and r/bbq exist showing actual “violence” that r/dogdiet was officially banned for. Not to mention of course, all the transphobia, nazism, and racist subs that pervade Reddit.

Like this post, this post should get any subreddit that allows it banned: [NSFL, slaughter] https://www.reddit.com/r/Butchery/comments/lipjfl/this_a_video_of_me_at_work

• Madcat [any]@hexbear.net
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        4 years ago
        CW: pretty bad violence

i don’t know how you can write something like this and then feel good with yourself

you don’t know anything about any slaughterhouse workers. lmao. it’s a nice play. the meat inspectors sit back and watch. it’s relaxing, ya know? when you hang a cow up by it’s ankles and plunge a knife into their spinal cord, it’s satisfying

i also have a video of me pulling pulling a baby cow out the trash can that fell in with the guts when he cut its momma open. pussy. you ever see a baby cow floating in cow guts? DEAD before it even got to LIVE. it’s a gnarly sight. diseases can’t get me! my immune system is super healthy due to the fact that i eat delicious meat.

actual psychopath shit

look at this interaction in another sub he posted it to.

spoiler

"[–]stiF_staL 3 o bwyntiau 24 diwrnodau yn ôl

I’m actually scared to finish this video.

[–]JayKuz [S] -1 o bwyntiau 24 diwrnodau yn ôl

don’t be :) finish it"

like jesus christ dude

• AlexisOhanian [he/him]@hexbear.netOP
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          4 years ago

“r/oddlysatisfying would love this video of a knife being plunged into a living animal!”

Diseases can’t get me! Who ever heard of a DISEASE coming from someone eating MEAT? Hahaha