Hey everyone! I did a short stream where I drove Group B RWD for The Gamer’s Tavern Rally Championship in EA WRC. I drove the Lancia 037 and spent most of the time on full lock in some blizzard conditions and also mostly airborne 😂 I brought back the face camera so you can see how much I look like a dork while trying to fight with the car… haha. I wasn’t fast enough to catch EighthLayer this time…

We talk about driving assists in rally games using controller, we talk about weight distribution and brake bias, and we drive the hell out of this thing!

Feel free to comment and join in, I love talking cars, driving styles and all things sim racing with people!

• bigmclargehuge@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 days ago

RWD rally in general is honestly some of the most fun I’ve had, at least in DR2. There’s something about whipping an S550 Mustang down a dirt road flatout that is just unmatched.

• Harry@lemmy.worldOPM
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      7 days ago

Yeah I feel you on this one- very similar situation myself! Forget energy, you’ll never have it. Just find the time, and aim racing will give you the buzz you’ve been looking for.