I have to do a curbside vet appointment and hope that I have enough money to pay for it. I feel like I’m going to die and my emotions are going fucking crazy because of my puppy. She’s been having digestive issues for 2 weeks and I’ve been following everything the vet said. I’ve paid $150 in probiotic supplements and medicine and chicken and rice to help her belly.

• LaunchesKayaks@lemmy.worldOP
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

I am. I have really bad asthma, a heart condition, and a bad immune system. My oxygen levels were bad yesterday and I couldn’t break my fever. I’m good enough now to not need to be at the hospital. I can’t remember what the doctors did to fix me up, but it only took a few hours

• Urbanfox@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

Snap on asthma/heart/immune triad.

COVID sucked way more than I thought it would, people just don’t understand that some folks genuinelys till struggle with it. Hope you and pup feel better soon

link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        11 months ago

Thank you! I honestly didn’t expect to feel so terrible. I felt a bit better earlier today, then laid down for a nap and felt worse. My dogs both had a grand day just running around, so they’re both just as tired as me. That means I can go to bed early with no consequences lol

• Rogueren
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      11 months ago

Really hope you got one of the later variants of covid, they got weaker over time so they may not be as bad. I got it too last year despite being vaxxed and while it sucked the first few days it let up fairly quickly.

link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        11 months ago

I’m hoping this lets up soon. At least enough for me to talk for a while without coughing. My parents and sister have COVID and my parents suggested we play DND on Saturday to distract us from everything since we can’t get each other sick. I have until then to feel a bit better lol.

• Rogueren
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          11 months ago

Any parents that suggest D&D are automatically awesome in my book