Forgot what made me think about this topic but I’ve been considering this for a week or two… Curious what you all think.

When I mean “hardest” “video game”, I mean whatever game that you find objectively more difficult than all other ones on the market, as long as it’s a video game. I guess exposure to different genres/types of games can influence the answer to this question a lot so… Hence I was curious about your rationale.

I have a pretty solid answer & rationale but I guess I shouldn’t share that in the main post to bias results…

• Kayday@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 hours ago

I haven’t played it myself, but I understand there are mods to remove nudity at least, and I would expect the sexual violence as well. That would be a requirement for me to try it.

• Clbull@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      30 minutes ago

Such a mod does exist, and I’d be shocked if it didn’t also remove any scenes of sexual violence.

An example of what I mean is the Harvestman, which the video doesn’t fully explain and for good reason. He not only begins the fight creepily caressing members of the party, but from the third turn onwards his attack becomes a coin flip.

Fail it, and it’s an instant game over, where you’re treated to a cutscene where the Harvestman breaks your limbs then fists you to death.