• AngryCommieKender@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 hours ago

We didn’t willingly give it away. The conservatives have been committing voter fraud and voting fraud my entire life. They’ve been illegally removing registers voters from the roles, and gerrymandering to hell and gone, for over 50 years.

I’ve personally seen my family fight tooth and nail to try to slow down the right wing authoritarian brain rot for over 40 years, and I’m unable to say that we were very successful.

We are fighting the richest, most powerful people on the planet. I’m afraid it may take multiple people successfully assassinating authoritarian billionaire media moguls before the ultra-rich even bother to take notice of the rest of us.

• Kyrgizion@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      17 hours ago

I suppose we could wire up their corpses to a turbine for free energy, since they’ll be spinning in their graves at around 15000 rpm.

• TWeaK@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        17 hours ago

That’s way too fast, you need a speed of 3600 RPM to generate at 60Hz (3000 RPM for 50Hz).

• Madison420@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          12 hours ago

Woah we went some torque too, ≈15k happens to be a nice multiple of 3 so just gear reduce it down to 3k.

• weker01@sh.itjust.works
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          14 hours ago

Well depending on the torque we could use some transmission or produce at a bit above 400Hz and use large frequency changers.

• Maeve@kbin.earth
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        17 hours ago

I haven’t been feeling my best last two days, but this actually gave me enough energy to laugh aloud. Thanks!