It’s time for the reset recap! We’ve got a live letter to look forward to later this week where we get our first look at what patch 7.1 will be bringing. What is your prediction on what we’re going to see?

How have you been getting ready for the release of 7.1? Have you gotten everything you want from the current patch yet? Let us know how your week in Eorzea has gone!

• Berin
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 day ago

I’ve mostly spent this patch making glamours and doing dailies now and then. Motivation is kinda low :/ Regarding 7.1, I’m just curious about the Alliance raid and possible news about the exploration zones tbh. I really hope the AR story won’t be an exposition dump like the Stormblood AR storyline was

• Drusenija@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 day ago

Completely get the low motivation. I feel this late into a patch it’s not an uncommon thing. If you’re not working on something else, getting into a rut of capping the 450 tome, get the raid tier tokens, do your custom deliveries, do Doma restoration, etc., isn’t difficult. (I’m literally queuing for Expert roulette as we speak 😅).

Hopefully once the news on 7.1 starts to come out it’ll peak your interest again! And if not? Don’t stress 😊 Letting a couple of patches build to get a bigger hit after a break isn’t a bad thing either!