• bstix@feddit.dk
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    21 hours ago

If you wipe your ass with a dollar bill, it will reveal the brown note.

• MrLLM@ani.social
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      13 hours ago

Stop making this kind of comments. This is the shit posting comm-u…

• afox@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      19 hours ago

I was visiting Ukraine for work for about a month. Me and my coworker found ourselves at a country bar… Bit weird. We were wasted. Dudes have ar 15s out front as bouncers. Too many drinks led to a five alarm fire in my bowels. The weird fish early on didn’t help I’m sure. Found a stall just in time. Unload. No toilet paper. I wiped with the local currency. I’m so ashamed to this day. This was around 2019. I’m a shit american.

• tormeh
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        13 hours ago

You okay, dude? It was an expensive wipe, but what’s the harm? I mean, it’s better than wiping with your socks…

• bstix@feddit.dk
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        18 hours ago

What the thing with Swedish lutefish in Ukraine? I’ve seen several videos of soldiers attempting to eat surströmning as a dare.

• feedum_sneedson@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          7 hours ago

That’s not lutefisk, they’re different things. They’re both an acquired taste, but surströmming is the one that smells like rotting fish. Well, they both stink of rotting fish. But you know what I mean. Surströmming is the heavily-memed one that makes people projectile vomit as soon as the can is opened.