• Sundial@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    14 hours ago

And this is why Republican voters are dumbasses. They are given a playbook of what the GOP plan is, hate it, but still want to vote for them.

• OpenStars@discuss.online
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      13 hours ago

Correction: against Hillary anyone on the “other” side. Repubs can do whatever they want and their base will still support them, bc they are portrayed as “better” than the other side.

Same for Dems too. Even so, despite how they both lie, they are nowhere close to being the same. But they are similar.

The devolution into a 2-party system is absolutely deadly to a democracy.

• OpenStars@discuss.online
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          12 hours ago

That’s why I worry, not (just) about who will win the next election, but how we are going to survive the next one with project 2029.

When you’ve started playing Russian Roulette indefinitely, you’ve already lost.

On the bright side, Trump won’t last long enough to see that.

• Letstakealook@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 hours ago

That’s only because the phrase “Project 2025” has become politically poisonous. Poll those same shit stains on individual Project 2025 policy goals without mentioning Project 2025, and I’ll guarantee that the favoribility percentages go up.

• style99@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    12 hours ago

That’s okay, because I’m positive that they’ve already been blaming that shit on Democrats the way they do everything.

Trump voters are like a man who smashes his own fingers with a hammer and then screams at you to stop making him do that to himself. They are just deranged morons driven by ignorance and hate.