• MentalEdge@sopuli.xyz
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 hours ago

Sony is trying really fucking hard to piss off PC players, right as they were warming up to playstation games coming to PC.

• nanoUFO@sh.itjust.worksOPM
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    9 hours ago

Keysites still have it for about what the original was going for on an average sale. Then you can do an upgrade to the remaster for $15 so it’s like 50% less than buying the new remaster.

• BlackEco@lemmy.blackeco.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    7 hours ago

Hum, they both show up to me in the EU.

Edit: on Epic Games the remaster shows up, not the original version; on Steam I can only buy the bundle with the Complete Edition and the Remaster.

• filister@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 hours ago

I think you can still get the normal version through a code. There should be some for the old game. Plus releasing a remaster 4 years later is kind of dumb.

• MentalEdge@sopuli.xyz
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      7 hours ago

Yes, but you can no longer buy just the “complete edition”. The only way to get and play zero dawn on PC right now, is to buy the bundle that also comes with a preorder of the upcoming, more expensive, remastered version.

• 2xsaiko
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      7 hours ago

It’s marked as preorder (didn’t this already come out a while ago? maybe not on PC) but yeah, I can buy it too in Germany.

• MentalEdge@sopuli.xyz
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          7 hours ago

I can only add a bundle to cart, one which includes both zero dawn and its upcoming “remastered” version. I can’t buy just Zero Dawn.

Are you sure you can still buy the actual normal “complete edition” that came out on PC years ago, and not this more expensive bundle?