Subjective warning.

Only transparent protective polish is ok, all colors looks disguising.

Especially with some images or pattern on them. But even solid color is weird, the spacing between them… How with hand movements I see 5 sticking out moving bright dots in the air… Toes even worse, with one big color spot moving differently than other 4.

• mrfriki@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

People downvoting but this must the first actual unpopular opinion I’ve seen here in a while.

• Dem-Bo Sain@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

Long nails do it to me. If you have long nails I assume you sit on your ass all day doing fingernail shit.

• noobnarski@feddit.de
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 months ago

When such people use their phone and you hear the fingernails clackering on the screen, just eeew

• BadAdvice@lemmynsfw.com
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

Bruh I can’t imagine a world where lacquered teeth is kosher but painted nails isn’t lmao what about tattoos and body paint?

• Asudox@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    10 months ago

I also agree with this opinion. I find painted nails, teeth, etc. ugly as well. I think that the natural color of the body is the best.

BTW you don’t have to include “Subjective warning.”. Opinions are subjective by nature anyways.

• Bibi Blush@lemmynsfw.com
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

Truly an unpopular opinion lmao, I hope people upvoted accordingly and didn’t downvote just because they disagreed

• tiredofsametab@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

Japan used to have 歯黒 (haguro) tooth blackening and those pictures can be a bit strange to me, but I don’t necessarily hate it. I can’t imagine multiply-coloured teeth, however. For some reason my brain wants to think that is like mold or something. Painted nails don’t bother me at all.

• Saraphim@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    10 months ago

Yep, this one is definitely an unpopular opinion. And weird. What a strange thing to find disgusting. That being said, I prefer clear polish myself and it’s massive battle at the salon because they just can’t grasp that I don’t want or need airbrushing or little jewels or anything. Nope, just make my hands look nice and clean.

• alicebobby
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

I concur with this viewpoint tunnel rush as well. I also think things like painted teeth and nails are unsightly. The best color, in my opinion, is the body’s natural hue.

It is not necessary to mention “Subjective warning,” by the way. Anyhow, opinions are inherently subjective.