The Green Party leader has hired a GOP consulting firm and worked with Trump-affiliated lawyers.

• TheTechnician27@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      21 hours ago

If you actively go to the polls and while you’re there – instead of voting for Kamala Harris, the only viable candidate against Trump’s pro-Russia fascism – you choose to vote for a Russia-planted spoiler candidate and you live in a state that’s not safe red or safe blue, then yes, you are pro-Putin’s regime, and you unequivocally suck ass as a person.

• John Richard@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        17 hours ago

If you go cast your vote at the polls and you’re so braindead that you can’t fathom another third-party candidate is running without being a Russian agent in disguise, and you’re so scared that your candidate that you’ve convinced yourself is a perfect deity still might lose to a lunatic, then maybe you should re-evaluate why it is that people no longer trust Democrats blindly like you think they should.

• Krauerking@lemy.lol
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          3 hours ago

The only reason she loses is cause the peasants didn’t know what was good for the economy.

• Soup@lemmy.cafe
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      15 hours ago

Leftists: The Green Parry isn’t a throwaway vote at all! Here’s my 40 paragraph manifesto that explains it all with YouTube links and op-ed opinion pieces to validate the proof!

• AbidanYre@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      21 hours ago

Let he who hasn’t dined at the same table as Putin cast the first stone.

What do you mean that’s everyone but Jill?

• TheTechnician27@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          edit-2
          16 hours ago

Quoting verbatim from a previous comment of mine because it’s literally not worth my time to come up with something original to the same exact stupid, worthless argument:

Third-party fringe candidate who gets less than 1% of the vote having dinner with Putin, Trump’s national security advisor who was later arrested for lying to the FBI about his ties to Russia, and several major Russian political figures before an election in which Russian interference provably helped Trump win.

The US president acting in an official capacity and meeting with the leader of a major world power.

“They’re the same picture.”

Boy, Russian bots Jill Stein stans are really tripping over each other to see who’s the biggest, dumbest idiot, aren’t they?

link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            15 hours ago

You mean the same investigation that found no evidence that Jill Stein was working with Russia? Let me guess, in your mind she’s so deep and undercover that it is more about a feeling than needing any evidence at all.

link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            edit-2
            16 hours ago

Almost as convincing as you calling a US citizen in Washington state a Chinese Government agent. Maybe if you want to be taken seriously in the future, actually provide some facts or say something productive.

• AbidanYre@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              5 hours ago

I didn’t call you anything, I just mocked your attempt at a PeeWee Herman defense. Maybe if you want to be taken seriously in the future you should learn how screen names work so you don’t embarrass yourself.

link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                4 hours ago

How many alt accounts do you have? So someone says that they found the Wumao, eerily similar to comments made about black people by Democrats in the 1940s & 1950s when they were criticized, and you decide to respond when I ask the individual claiming that I’m a Chinese Government actor if they saw their own face in the mirror.

Maybe if you don’t want people to find out your alt accounts stop responding from them.

• AbidanYre@lemmy.world
                  link
                  fedilink
                  English
                  arrow-up
                  arrow-down
                  ·
                  edit-2
                  3 hours ago

Dear god, why would you think I give enough of a shit about you to have any alt accounts? Maybe see a therapist about the persecution complex and delusions of grandeur.

you decide to respond

Yeah, that’s how Lemmy works. It says your account is a year old, you should have been able to figure it out by now.

Maybe don’t make weak-ass arguments if you’re gonna get all butthurt when people call them out.