Are there any animes or TV shows you can’t stop recommending?

@asklemmy

• JigglySackles@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    6 hours ago

Oh man so many. Most of which others are already mentioning. And I’m sure I’m forgetting many that have been constants througj the years. But these stand out.

Anime: Your Lie in April, Mushi-Shi, Scavenger’s Reign, Violet Evergarden, One Punch Man

Anime but it’s more of my selfish mention than a masterpiece: Tomo-chan is a Girl, The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic (English dub is really well done and I can be a sub snob most of the time), Bartender: Glass of God, Mashle:Magic and Muscles, Goblinslayer

Live Action:The Expanse, Midnight Diner, Midnight Diner:Tokyo Stories, The Goes Wrong Show, Blood Machines, How It’s Made (I know, not likely what is being asked for but I thoroughly enjoy the show)

I have a really hard time getting into Live Action shows because too many of them either drag on, or they are just too predictable or forumlaic, or too samey, or it’s all about people being horrible to each other. And there is also a severe lack of laid back story telling or unique story options. Hollywood is berift of interest for me 99% of thr time.