I just want to make funny Pictures.

• Zos_Kia@lemmynsfw.com
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    23 hours ago

Since Gen art became a thing i’ve been using it episodically to create images of a civilization of space-faring boars, representing the future of my glorious South-Western France civilization. They raise ducks and grow wine in space, and the lore is getting a lot deeper than i first thought. It’s so fucking fun man.

• Zos_Kia@lemmynsfw.com
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        6 hours ago

I … I don’t know man !

I think some time around the year 10000 humanity solved most of their problem and the only remaining scarcity was “good living”. Like, cultures that had a sophisticated way of enjoying life through good food, good drink and good companionship suddenly came at a high premium. The people from SW France became insanely wealthy very quick, and a sort of federation was struck between the Gascony people, the Basque and the Brittons. It was really the only possible counter-power to the more colonialist and military minded Italians.

Boar religion could be described as Albigensian catharism, except in space. Their freedom-loving ways are despised by the Italian catholic church but the galaxy is so vast that religion wars never really break out, it’s just local skirmishes.

I haven’t yet determined what animal the italians have morphed into, really glad to hear any suggestion.

Oh and here’s a picture of the Assembly of the Perfecti, held annually at Baiona Station :

• Lobreeze@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        15 hours ago

It bothers me more than it should that his snout is sticking out through his helmet glass