Check the Software part for this device. Funnily, it’s listed as Android 15.

• LiveLM@lemmy.zip
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 day ago

Looks like your average Chinese OEM skin OP, it’s not that weird 🤷‍♂
    Xiaomi’s HyperOS is on Android 14 and you couldn’t tell by looking at it either, when they update to 15 it’ll still look the same.

Now, what really caught my eye is the 6,000 mAh battery. This is the first phone I’ve seen going over 5,000!

• kirk781OP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      22 hours ago

Upto 6000mAh battery is common. Some Oneplus phones have upto 5500 mAh, Samsung budget series have an option upto 6000mAh. And of course, Chinese OEMs do offer tons of phones in that range.

Now, what is interesting is that phones above 6000mAh are rare. Whilst there is the occasional power bank attached phone that weighs half a kilo and has five digits battery life; the most I have seen is a Techno phone going upto 7000mAh.

• Buffalox@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    22 hours ago

Vivo X200 Pro Hands-On 24-Hour Review!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1-LCfuzKrk
    What an absolute powerhouse the Dimensity 9400 is, 50% faster overall it seems compared to Snapdragon 8 gen 3.
    I seriously doubt that the new Snapdragon can catch up completely with this, but we will see? 😀

Absolutely top tier camera, and 6000 mAh battery.

And it freaking has a flat-front screen 👍 🍺 🎉 . No shitty emulating CRT curves!!!
    Only bad thing about this phone (apart from being Chinese) is the stupid glass back. And then you have to put an ugly condom on it, or else it may break from looking at it weirdly. Glass is needless extra weight, needlessly fragile, and needlessly slippery, and will drop out your pocket at the first opportunity it gets.

I’m very curious what will be the price of this when it becomes available in Europe.