• Gloomy@mander.xyz
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 hours ago

Not 20 years later, but at all. At least that I’d their claim and I haven’t seen it debunked do far.

I’ll reluctantly link a right wing article that at least tries to come across not overly sensational:

The Free Beacon also obtained a copy of Harris’s October 1987 job application for a law clerk position in the Alameda County district attorney’s office. On that form, Harris, who was in law school at the time, listed several jobs—including a month-long clerical job at a stock brokerage—in a section that asked her to list every position she held in the last 10 years. McDonald’s is absent.

Harris lists three jobs on the application and five in total on an attached résumé, according to the documents, obtained through a public records request. Harris, who submitted the application as a second-year student at then-University of California, Hastings College of the Law, included granular life experience on her résumé—“extensive travel in India, Africa, [and] Europe” and “lived in Montreal, Canada for six years”—but not McDonald’s.

They’ve got photos of the resume and all.

• dependencyinjection
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      7 hours ago

The three jobs listed on there are somewhat relevant to the law clerk role she was applying for, so I can see why McD wouldn’t be on there.

Surely, Harris should just release her tax information from that time that show she was paid by McD.