[Rant - CW: Misgendering]

My pro-Kamala NPO lib job is something I just had to leave.

There was a lot of fucked shit going on there. To start, our manager was misgendering me and this transmasc person I worked with. He corrected her while I was away for a bathroom break, and he privately messaged me to tell her that she really just shrugged it off. He then took it to HR, and at that point, the problem seemed to have lessened, but the liberal middle-aged/older cracKKKer energy never stopped from this woman.

When I came back to work after Hurricane Milton, I was a bit rusty, and she seemed super unforgiving and not so willing to understand when I made mistakes. When I came back, I actually learned that the transmasc person dipped. Stay strong, soldier. 07

Yesterday just made me feel in such a shitty position that my mental health got to a point where the thought of continuing this job seemed murderous. I’m currently applying to many other jobs, and I even have interview prospects lined up.

I feel guilty because I did get some form of work for once, but it was temporary as fuck anyway, and we likely would’ve had major downtime after the election. Meh.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I have about $240 out of $750 of a monthly goal, and I’ll still get some pay from this job that’ll likely leave me needing about only $200 more based on calculations. However, I’ll keep you all updated.

Emotional support is tremendously appreciated too. Things do not feel good right now.

I love you all.

I have Cash App, Venmo, and PayPal. PM me if you are willing to help. Thank you soviet-bottom

• VOLCEL_POLICE [it/its]@hexbear.netB
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 days ago

The VOLCEL POLICE are on the scene! PLEASE KEEP YOUR VITAL ESSENCES TO YOURSELVES AT ALL TIMES.

نحن شرطة VolCel.بناءا على تعليمات الهيئة لترويج لألعاب الفيديو و النهي عن الجنس نرجوا الإبتعاد عن أي أفكار جنسية و الحفاظ على حيواناتكم المنويَّة حتى يوم الحساب. اتقوا الله، إنك لا تراه لكنه يراك.

volcel-police