Description: A meme in two pictures and two text boxes. The upper image shows an anime-style character, joyous and smiling, surrounded by twinkling stars. The text next to them says: “You realize you’re trans.”
The lower image shows the same character, staring in despair, surrounded by darkness. The text next to them says: “You realize you’re trans.”

• Samvega@lemmy.blahaj.zone
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 day ago

I realized I am not trans but incredibly envious of hot women and their ability to have sex whenever they like. WHENEVER they like.

What?

• scoobford@lemmy.zip
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 hours ago

An attractive woman can have sex basically whenever she wants. The issue is that you’ll be having sex with an unattractive and/or disrespectful partner.

If being a woman is dying of thirst on a raft in the ocean, this guy is stuck in the desert and wants to see the ocean. Both people are dying of thirst even though they are in different places.

• Samvega@lemmy.blahaj.zone
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 hour ago

An attractive woman can have sex basically whenever she wants.

I definitely know more attractive women who have given up on relationships because of abuse than I do any women who says that they have sex ‘whenever they want’. But maybe they don’t talk to me about it because I’m asexual, and I am not interested.