Whatcha all been playing?

I finished silent hill 2 and was quite happy with it. Overall some things I would have done differently but it was a really solid effort, and I think a great way to play the game if you havent before.

Also played through the Alan wake 2 lake house dlc. It was pretty good. Lore and writing was too notch as usual, but the combat I found to be pretty frustrating. A good time though. Took me about 2 hours

I’m also back on the UFO 50 grind. Cherried rail heist and I’m onto playing vainger!

• Poopfeast420
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    16 hours ago

since for whatever reason ancestral items don’t drop that often for me, and the last thing I have to do is salvage 100 of them. It might have to do with the Torment level I’m on

I’m on Torment 4 and yeah, they don’t drop a lot. If you’re on a high enough difficulty, Ancestral Uniques probably drop more, since you can farm the Uber bosses, who basically only drop uniques. I think that objective was the second to last one I finished for the journey (the last are the 5 Helltide Commanders, which I don’t probably won’t do).

• CharlesReed@fedia.io
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      15 hours ago

Oh, that’s good to know that the drop rate isn’t just me then, haha. I’m on Torment 2, and thought about moving up, but if the drop rate isn’t any better, I’ll just stay where I am for now.

• Poopfeast420
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        14 hours ago

You probably know this already, but if you don’t get slowed down that much on T3, definitely move up, but if you’re just getting killed too much or don’t kill stuff fast enough, stay on T2. I farmed T3 for a while, even though I had unlocked T4, because I would just get one-shot too much. After some more upgrades and a Mythic Unique, I was finally able to do T4 efficiently.

• CharlesReed@fedia.io
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          13 hours ago

That’s kind of where I am now: I have T3 unlocked, but I’m not happy with the rate at which I’m killing stuff at that level in the Pit, so I’m upgrading what I can until I’m more comfortable there.