• Maoo [none/use name]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

Okay, don’t answer my question.

Your question was based on a misunderstanding of what I meant by materialism and therefore irrelevent. I would also assumes it was rhetorical.

Did you, at any point, consider engaging with what I said and addressing it? You’re going in a bad faith direction.

Factually it’s wrong.

What facts are incorrect?

You’re judging them by the associations of what they choose to do with their lives, not the actuality.

It’s not an association it’s owning housing and renting it to other people to make a profit. That’s an economic and social activity. This is obvious, but you seem to be struggling with being wrong.

• CorruptBuddha@lemmy.dbzer0.com
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

Your question was based on a misunderstanding of what I meant by materialism and therefore irrelevent. I would also assumes it was rhetorical.

I think it’s relevant, if you don’t want to answer that’s your choice.

Did you, at any point, consider engaging with what I said and addressing it? You’re going in a bad faith direction.

I’ve engaged with your comments as I’ve felt fit, if you feel that’s taking things in a bad faith direction those are your feelings not something coming from me.

We should just stop here though because I’ve already gotten the explanations I was looking for, and my goal wasn’t up get into a slap fight.