I mean like even if someone is for example criminal or scumbag they are still human and hoping for someone to die or make jokes of someone’s loss of life isn’t right. Or does someone think it is justified? I think it’s morally wrong.

• cerement@slrpnk.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

much of it is not aimed against those people personally, but rather voiced as a reminder to others of their ilk that many of us are getting sick and tired of their continued abuses of the system and the people (the difference between setting up a guillotine in front of a parliament building versus mailing death threats to a specific individual)

as long as they continue to see themselves as above humanity by virtue of nothing more than inherited wealth, as long as they claim their wealth gives them the moral high ground, when they’re willing to spend millions of our money to search for five missing rich people but won’t spend a cent searching for 750 refugees, then they deserve no tolerance from the rest of us – quid pro quo …

• Biscuit@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

The problem is that everything you’ve said requires actually knowing the person and their actions. I see people making massive assumptions to justify their hatred.