I mean like even if someone is for example criminal or scumbag they are still human and hoping for someone to die or make jokes of someone’s loss of life isn’t right. Or does someone think it is justified? I think it’s morally wrong.

• ArugulaZ@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 year ago

I’ve done it myself, so I clearly have no problem with it myself. Gallows humor is in poor taste, but billionaires don’t give a damn about random schlubs like myself, so that indifference is reciprocated.

Plus… plus. It was fucking stupid to take a tiny submarine hundreds of feet underwater to explore a 100 year old sunken relic. The tragedy of the Titanic is well documented! If you want to see it up close, we have remotely controlled drones with cameras for that! Or just watch a damn documentary on the History Channel, on those rare moments when they SHOW history on the History Channel. The sub situation just smacks of senseless, self-destructive hedonism. It’s like getting a raccoon for a pet, then lamenting that your new pet just crawled into your child’s crib and snacked on her face for a while. Yes. It’s a wild animal. This could easily have been anticipated and prevented if you just used some common sense.