• paddirn@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

There’s nothing unique about this concept, I’m pretty sure reddit probably already had this idea. This is just what happens on the internet on a daily basis, by turning it into the theme of this server, it’s just forcing the idea and making it lose the spontaneity you might find in just randomly seeing it in the wild. This server jumped the shark as soon as it was created.

• PrettyBlackDress@lemdit.comM
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    10 months ago

Thank you! I’m glad you like it and find it entertaining! Feel free to post the most unbelievably positive and happy go lucky shit that you can think of ! The more positive the sassier the responses! Lol

• ricochet@lemdit.com
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

Wait, we’re not going to be negative here just because he has nice things to say about us? I don’t discriminate, and what recommends this dude to be the judge of how creative we are? For all we know, OP is just a boring little man that likes to quietly tee-hee at other people’s witty quips. Hardly an authority on creativity, pardon me for not bothering to impress.

• PrettyBlackDress@lemdit.comM
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        10 months ago

True. Somehow his delusion that people are ‘creative’ rubbed off on me. No one is creative. Even if they think they are the first one to do something, someone else on the planet has done it before. That’s just common sense