Players in Baldur’s Gate 3 will no longer be able to permanently destroy dead characters by yeeting them into a chasm, as a recent update has changed this mechanic.

• morgan423@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

This still won’t stop me from killing Ms. Green Sith Pants and leaving her behind at the beginning of my next run.

• Slowy@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      10 months ago

I lost track of her when the ship crashed, was I supposed to find her or is she going to come around later?

• morgan423@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        10 months ago

She is captured by some tieflings not too far down the road from Asterion and Gale. I think there may be another fork you can go down the main path with, so it might be possible to miss her. I’m in Act II first play through and am playing slowly enough that that was about a month ago, so it’s a little fuzzy.

• MooseGas@kbin.social
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          10 months ago

Apparently I totally missed Asterion. I’m about to leave the underdark and I don’t recall ever running into him. Is he a rogue? My party is sorely lacking a rogue.

• hh93@lemm.ee
          cake
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          10 months ago

What happens if you don’t side with her and let the tieflings take her?

I’d guess it’s possible to completely kill her then and there

Same with shadowheart who also can just die on the ship

• ayaya@lemdro.id
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            10 months ago

Shadowheart will still be on the beach even if you don’t rescue her on the ship.

• hh93@lemm.ee
              cake
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              ·
              10 months ago

But if she dies while in your party on the ship she’ll be dead on the beach

• ayaya@lemdro.id
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        10 months ago

I missed both her and Gale in my first playthrough and while Gale never appeared anywhere else, Lae’zel does show up a bit later. Albeit kind of randomly.

There’s a conversation that pretty much plays out as if you had her the entire time, then afterwards you have the whole “hey wait you were on the ship too” thing and she can join you.

• Pyr_Pressure@lemmy.ca
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          10 months ago

I never found her at the start, but randomly found her body in a cave somewhere near the end of act 2 I think it was. Never had the chance to talk to her after leaving the ship in the beginning.

• ayaya@lemdro.id
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            edit-2
            10 months ago

I guess that happens if you also miss the second possible encounter.

Very Minor Spoiler

For me Lae’zel was in the north with the Voss and the other Githyanki near the mountain pass entrance past the inn. The place with the cutscene where the dragon destroys the bridge. It didn’t really make any sense for her to be there and the dialogue plays out as if she is in your party so it is pretty odd. I can see how you could miss it if you went to Act 2 through Grymforge and never went through the mountain pass, or came back to it later and time already passed.

• SCB@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              edit-2
              10 months ago

It makes sense for her to be there (though not talk like she’s in your party) because she’s the one pushing for you to go that direction/head to the creche (which she knows is around but not specifically where)

• Vivarevo@sopuli.xyz
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

You can fix her at least.

Growing up religious fanatics did a number on her.

Gale stuff though, Yeet the hand.