Players in Baldur’s Gate 3 will no longer be able to permanently destroy dead characters by yeeting them into a chasm, as a recent update has changed this mechanic.

• Pyr_Pressure@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

I never found her at the start, but randomly found her body in a cave somewhere near the end of act 2 I think it was. Never had the chance to talk to her after leaving the ship in the beginning.

• ayaya@lemdro.id
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      10 months ago

I guess that happens if you also miss the second possible encounter.

Very Minor Spoiler

For me Lae’zel was in the north with the Voss and the other Githyanki near the mountain pass entrance past the inn. The place with the cutscene where the dragon destroys the bridge. It didn’t really make any sense for her to be there and the dialogue plays out as if she is in your party so it is pretty odd. I can see how you could miss it if you went to Act 2 through Grymforge and never went through the mountain pass, or came back to it later and time already passed.

• SCB@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        10 months ago

It makes sense for her to be there (though not talk like she’s in your party) because she’s the one pushing for you to go that direction/head to the creche (which she knows is around but not specifically where)