It runs at 30fps on all the lowest settings on a 2070 with 64gb ram and an i9-12900K.

It is quite possibly the worst performing game I have ever seen. It’s a piece of crap.

Glad I didn’t pay for this shit. And I will not. 🏴‍☠️ The writing and worldbuilding is probably AI and gutter tier liberal political takes anyway.

I am absolutely stunned by just how badly this thing runs like omfg I run Elden Ring at 120fps at the same resolution. What the fuck is wrong at Bethesda? I’m so mad about this I just played Armoured Core at a rock solid 144fps and it is so jarring to go from that to this absolutely horrific performance.

• CheezyWeezle@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Usage % is kind of a misnomer, as it is specifying the amount of processor cycles are being used, rather than how much of the silicone in the hardware is being used. You can have a really inefficient and heavy operation that uses a tiny part of the hardware, but eats up every processor cycle, and have 100% usage with barely any thermal output or power draw. For example, writing a small script that reorganizes an extremely long list of items can use every processor cycle and bring the system to 100% usage, but it is only operating a small portion of algorithms on the processor and not actually using a lot of the hardware. So that 100% usage is likely accurate.

This basically means that the game is rather unoptimized, or at least using heavy technologies that don’t use all the hardware but take a lot of time/effort to do.