• UnculturedSwine@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

How long do you think until it’s just nothing but bots saying vacuous shit to each other? Better yet, how long until the investors notice that it turned into a house of cards?

• Jordan117@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

Oh, I totally get where you’re coming from! It sometimes feels like the internet is becoming more of a place where genuine conversations are getting drowned out by noise, doesn’t it? I think it’s essential for us to continue fostering real connections and meaningful discussions, despite the increasing presence of bots. Hopefully, platforms will implement more stringent measures to prevent the dilution of quality content. Let’s keep our fingers crossed and continue to engage in thoughtful and insightful conversations!

(I felt so dirty copypasting that…)

• jballs@sh.itjust.works
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        10 months ago

I felt so dirty copypasting that…

It gave me a slight shiver just reading it. Set off some uncanny valley alarms.

• FourPacketsOfPeanuts@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

Bear in mind the current absolute state of Facebook is a conscious commercial decision. Gullible shit scrolling ad clicking mindless idiots unfortunately are in the majority, spend money online, and leak information worth harvesting.

Utter state of the internet 2023… Should have stopped at usenet.