I know this is on everyones minds, but talking the same shit over and over again isn’t going to make new users stay on Lemmy.

• Elle@lemmy.worldM
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

While I understand the sentiment, this is not the community for this. I think !vent@lemmy.world & any similar community would be more appropriate for expressing your frustration with the situation.

For discussions concerning Reddit, there are a few different communities you might look to such as !reddit@lemmy.world, !reddit@lemmy.ml, !RedditMigration@kbin.social, and probably others I’m unaware of. The flipside of these suggestions is that these are also the communities those uninterested in the topic may block if they wish to minimize the amount of such discussions they’re seeing in their feed.

I will be locking this thread now. Constructive threads concerning the transfer of information or app development from Reddit to Lemmy here remain okay, but threads simply complaining will be locked and redirected to the aforementioned communities to either vent in, or block to hopefully help them.

Thanks for your understanding, and feel free to message me if you need any help in navigating to those communities.