I think it’s time to admit that they are evil tankies. One of them is married to Xi it’s really real and true I’m not lying.

Hexbear is so mean they ate all my ice cream and when I asked to stop they burped on my cat and laughed. (the cat is okay but maybe a little depressed now)

Then they banned me for saying the N-word and I think they secretly did it because they’re the real racists.

• LegionEris [she/her]@feddit.nl
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

I’m not a local, but I’m fond of Hexbear. Most people online who are too philosophically confident for my comfort are right wing extremists who want to shoot me dead in the street. Here it’s people who would shoot back at an anti-gay shooter, and I appreciate that.

• LegionEris [she/her]@feddit.nl
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        10 months ago

That works too. You just gotta be fast to shoot a shooter before they shoot first. You only have a brief window, a few seconds at most, between the shooter clearly preparing to shoot and the shooter shooting first, forcing you to shoot back. Shoot too soon, and you’re just shooting someone for being so afraid of the gays that they’re open carrying, and I can’t condone shooting cowards just for being cowards.